We advise endowments and non-profit organizations on how to best pursue their investment objectives as well as understand and fulfill their fiduciary obligations.
Our team at Winthrop Wealth provides hands-on portfolio management services including assisting with preparation of investment policy statements, asset allocation strategies, investment selection, monitoring, and portfolio reporting.
Some of the support and assistance we provide to institutions includes:
- Assess and develop financial goals and objectives
- Develop investment policy statements (IPSs) and target asset allocation strategies
- Navigate from blueprint to execution
- Monitor the plan to make sure it stays aligned with the organization’s mission and is accountable for, and transparent about, the results
- Perform ongoing portfolio adjustments and liability analysis based upon the organization’s cash flows and liquidity needs
- Assist the Board and Investment Committee in keeping current with, and informed about, portfolio performance, strategies, and outlooks
- Guide and support Board and Committee members on fulfilling their financial responsibilities
- Provide ongoing education and support